Also known as Indian ginseng, winter cherry, or Vithania somnifera, Ashwagandha is an herbal shrub whose roots and berries are used for their medicinal properties.
Ashwagandha contains chemicals that might help calm the brain, reduce swelling, lower blood pressure, and alter the immune system.
- Relieves Stress and Anxiety
- Lowers Blood Sugar and Fat
- Increases Muscle and Strength
- Improves Sexual Function in Women
- Boosts Fertility and Testosterone Levels in Men
- Sharpens Focus and Memory
- Supports Heart Health